[lxc-users] lxc-users Digest, Vol 265, Issue 5

Bryan Christ bryan.christ at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 18:47:25 UTC 2019

Andrey,

Thanks for the reply.  Is there a resource, document, guide that can show
me what the old items were and what the new analogs are?  Most of my config
files are from the templates so I added very little.  I tried starting a
container manually to see what line(s) were causing problems but it looked
like there were quite a few.

lxc.mount.entry = proc proc proc nodev,noexec,nosuid 0 0
lxc.mount.entry = sysfs sys sysfs defaults 0 0
lxc.mount.entry = /sys/fs/fuse/connections sys/fs/fuse/connections none
bind,op$
lxc.mount.entry = /sys/kernel/debug sys/kernel/debug none bind,optional 0 0
lxc.mount.entry = /sys/kernel/security sys/kernel/security none
bind,optional 0$
lxc.mount.entry = /sys/fs/pstore sys/fs/pstore none bind,optional 0 0
lxc.tty = 4
lxc.pts = 1024
lxc.devttydir = lxc
lxc.arch = x86_64
lxc.seccomp = /usr/share/lxc/config/common.seccomp
lxc.cgroup.devices.deny = a
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c *:* m
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = b *:* m
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:3 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:5 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 5:0 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 5:1 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:8 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:9 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 5:2 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 136:* rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 254:0 rm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 10:229 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 10:200 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:7 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 10:228 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 10:232 rwm
lxc.utsname = trusty-64-owncloud
lxc.network.type = veth
lxc.network.flags = up
lxc.network.link = br0
lxc.network.hwaddr = 00:16:3e:52:ee:f1
lxc.cap.drop = sys_module
lxc.cap.drop = mac_admin
lxc.cap.drop = mac_override
lxc.cap.drop = sys_time
lxc.rootfs = /var/lib/lxc/trusty-64-owncloud/rootfs
lxc.pivotdir = lxc_putold
lxc.start.aut

Bryan
<><