[lxc-users] Howto ignore metadata.yaml template definitions ?

Oliver Dzombic info at layer7.net
Sat Feb 2 13:18:05 UTC 2019

Hi,

unfortunatelly the behaviour, to apply on certain actions specific
template definitions to containers, ruines the stability of our containers.

We do not want our network configuration other files being edited ( and
ruined ) when we copy containers.

Aswell as do not want the network configuration files to be (re)writen
on the first start ( alias create ) of the containers.

Is there any way to use the templates from

images.linuxcontainers.org

And ignore/remove/clean the metadata.yaml file ?

Or can we tell lxc init, when we init a container, to ignore that ?

Thank you !

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Oliver Dzombic
Layer7 Networks

mailto:info at layer7.net

Anschrift: