[lxc-users] Error launching first container

Pierre Couderc pierre at couderc.eu
Sun Sep 23 17:34:44 UTC 2018

Thank  you.  I have used lxd since months but usually it was after
compiling from sources (under debian).
I have not changed anything except installing with apt under bionic
("reformatting" a computer where there was lxd under debian)
I do not imagine bionic adding a hidden firewall but I have no
experience of Ubuntu, only debian.
and 127.0.0.53, is a loopback address.