[lxc-users] Does cpu cgroup has been enabled in lxc/lxd

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu Nov 1 08:30:33 UTC 2018

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 3:04 PM, kemi <kemi.wang at intel.com> wrote:

> The reason why I have not tried it is there is no available android image
> provided on existed
> images server for LXD container. Do you know something about that?

I don't believe anybody has succesfully run android in lxd yet (sucess as
in "you can use vnc or similar to view the screen"). Perhaps porting a
working docker setup is a good start (I assume this is not you or your
team, apologies if you're already familiar with it) :
https://github.com/butomo1989/docker-android

There were some hints on debugging android on lxd in the list archive:
https://discuss.linuxcontainers.org/t/how-to-debug-container-boot-on-lxd/849
, which might be relevant to what you want.

--
Fajar