[lxc-users] LXCFS installation effects

Martín Fernández fmartin91 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 00:08:59 UTC 2018

Hello,

We are using LXC to virtualize containers in multiple of our hosts. We have been running with LXC for a while now.

We started adding monitoring tools to our systems and found the known issue that LXC containers show the host information on /proc/meminfo and /proc/cpuinfo.

I found that LXCFS solves the problems mentioned above. What would be required to setup LXCFS in my hosts ? Would I need to reboot all the containers ? Do I need to restore my containers filesystem ? Is there any guide/documentation around it ?

Thanks before hand!

Best,
Martín