[lxc-users] Networking Issues

Ray Jender rayjender at gmail.com
Tue May 22 15:25:12 UTC 2018

So, can anyone assist me in a LXD container network issue?

How do you configure the networking so the containers have access to the
internet, as well as the internet having access to the container?

Right now I have one container on a Ubuntu 18.04 host.  The Ubuntu host is
actually a Vbox VM which is hosted on a Windows 7 Pro  box. I created the VM
Network as bridged.

The VM cannot ping the Windows 7 box but the Win 7 box can ping the VM

    On the VM console there is no ping response at all.

Obviously I am not a networking kind of guy and can use some help.   I
appreciate it.

Ray