[lxc-users] LXD 3.1: Raft: Failed to contact...

Vlad vovan at vovan.nl
Sat Jun 23 09:47:19 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'm trying to setup 2 nodes LXD cluster and have some issues. Sometimes
"lxc ..." command takes 5-15 seconds to complete, so I checked log's and
I see every 10-15 minutes messages similar to the this one: "Raft:
Failed to contact 2 in 1.500151s" following by "Raft: Failed to contact
quorum of nodes, stepping down". The "lxc cluster list" command shows
that both nodes are "fully operational". Another thing is the amount of
TCP connections between two nodes:
netstat -tnapĀ  | grep lxd | wc -l
186

Is this behavior expected or I'm missing something in configuration? I'd
appreciate any thoughts about the issues above.

Regards,
Vlad.