[lxc-users] LXD: modify IP of snapshot before starting

Steven Spencer sspencerwire at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 15:12:33 UTC 2018

Thanks for the responses. The container IP (CentOS 7) is set via
/etc/sysconfig/network-interfaces/ifcfg-eth0. I actually didn't use the
copy command, and maybe that is what I should do in this case. We do a
snapshot and then build a new container from the snapshot. The only time we
do this is when the container is nearly the same as another one. (same
processes for a different entity). In most cases, we build a new container
from previously set templates. I will try the copy command as you suggest
in this case.

Thanks,
Steven G. Spencer