[lxc-users] [Solved] Re: How to get rid of pesky extra dhcp IP

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Sun Apr 22 16:24:58 UTC 2018

So, is it really the plan to remove all the time honored net utilities? no
more ifconfig, ifupdown, ip, etc? all canned, in favor of some amorphous
systemd add-on?

Maybe I'm old school, but I've always appreciated the fact that I could
type ifconfig or netstat -r on just about any unix box and get an
informative result.

Jake