[lxc-users] Replicating thinpool on another vg.

José Pekkarinen jose.pekkarinen at canonical.com
Wed Nov 22 11:43:05 UTC 2017

	Hi LXC users,

	I recently moved all the logical volumes from my former thin pool of lxd
containers to a new LVM volume group. LXD is still having the former values in
the configuration and I'm trying to edit the storage pool renaming the values
to the new one and it always ask for the former one to exist. Something like
this:

$ lxc storage list
+------+-------------+--------+--------+---------+
| NAME | DESCRIPTION | DRIVER | SOURCE | USED BY |
| vg1|             | lvm    | vg1  | 7       |

:%s/vg1/vg2/g
:x
Config parsing error: the requested volume group "vg1" does not exist
Press enter to open the editor again

	Any clue whether this is an expected behaviour? Or should I fill a bug?

	Thanks!

	José.