[lxc-users] TTY issue

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 15:50:19 UTC 2017

The issue is with fuse, that is why I keep
lxc.autodev=0
if I do not, if I set it to 1, then fuse does not mount inside a container.
I need fuse, for I mount an FTP server inside the container.
So I am caught between a rock and a hard place.
I akready asked about this contradiction on the LXC developers list.