[lxc-users] TTY issue

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu Nov 16 15:45:57 UTC 2017

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 10:04 PM, Saint Michael <venefax at gmail.com> wrote:

> I missfired.
> But I found the culprit, it is
> lxc.autodev = 0
>
> if I use
> lxc.autodev = 1
> the issue does not happens
> Can somebodu shed any light on the ramifications of this?

Try https://linuxcontainers.org/lxc/manpages/man5/lxc.container.conf.5.html
, look for 'CONSOLE DEVICES' and 'lxc.autodev'.

> Some additional information: I use fuse inside my containers.

One the reasons I suggested using lxd, is that with the default lxd setup,
you'd be less-likely to shoot-yourself-in-the-foot.

Fuse complicates things a little, since you need a privileged container to
use it. But even when using privileged container, the default lxd setup
(using templates) is still good-enough to prevent common problems created
by host-container interaction.

--
Fajar