[lxc-users] TTY issue

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 03:44:30 UTC 2017

I use full privileged containers, since this is just a mechanism to move
around higly complex installations.
In my business there is one host and one container per box, which uses up
all resources available.
What you are saying, basically, is the root-privileged containers is not
support by LXC, since a container does hijack the host's TTY.
Any confirmation of this?
I cannot believe this is impossible to solve.