[lxc-users] Am I misusing LXCs?

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 17:53:04 UTC 2017

I build an LXC network on my VPS to separate all of my personal service
from each other how similar they are to each other while not having to
buy more VPS that I don't utilize intensely. Both my containers and my
host are running Debian 8.

I made a container for Email communications (Email and PBX) Two for
authentication, One for web sites one for SQL Database and one for DNS
DHCP.

It was a nice learning experience, but right now, I think the setup is
annoying to maintain because this wasn't the simplest configuration I
could have used.

Should I even use containers for this kind of thing? If I should use
containers at all, how should I use them?