[lxc-users] container's network behavior when host loses connectivity

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Sun Mar 26 02:28:34 UTC 2017

I don't know if this is your problem, but I was having a similar issue,
with openvz containers. Whenever there was a momentary connectivity glitch
on the host, the containers would lose connectivity. The culprit turned out
to be Network-Manager. I removed Network-Manager and there has not been a
single container outage since then. Take it for what it's worth.

Jake