[lxc-users] Question about creating a container from an ISO

Michel RENON renon at mr-consultant.net
Thu Mar 23 23:44:30 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm begining with lxc and containers.

I downloaded an ISO that is an installer.
I already used it to create a vm in virtualbox.

That ISO is based on debian installer and it adds some telephony
components : xivo.iso.

Now I would like to use it with lxc :
create an empty lxc container and install xivo from the iso.

My problem is that all documentation I could read only starts with an
existing lxc image, never an empty one.

Is it possible to create and install a container from an ISO ?
If yes, can you point me to some documentation ?

Cheers,
Michel