[lxc-users] user 'ubuntu' does not exist within LXD container

Francesco Longo flongo at unime.it
Thu Mar 23 13:39:36 UTC 2017

Thanks for your reply. It seems that if I put a sleep after container
creation _sometimes_ it works. Probably, I have to play with the delay.

Is there a correct way to do that? I mean, is there a way to execute a set
of commands inside the container after the container has properly booted? I
guess that I could use cloud-init but that means it would work only in
ubuntu images right?

Francesco

email: flongo at unime.it
phone: +39 090 3977335 --- fax: +39 090 3977471