[lxc-users] LXD module for Cockpit?

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Thu Jun 15 03:30:17 UTC 2017

On 15/06/17 12:56, Stéphane Graber wrote:
>> https://lists.linuxcontainers.org/pipermail/lxc-users/2015-November/010516.html
>> Anyone aware of any new Cockpit module development for LXD?
>
> But we do have a good friend, Martin Pitt, who's working on the
> Cockpit team and who's pretty familiar with LXD. He may have some
> ideas on what would be involved there and give some pointers to
> anyone interested to work on this.

Well I would certainly be prepared to put some time into this because
I've got the beginnings of a prototype PHP + sudo/bash module that
could work but using Cockpit as a foundation would make so much more
sense. However I've only just started to re-evaluate Cockpit so I'm
not too familiar with how it works yet. A little bit of input would
help to get a new cockpit-lxd (?) module to a testing stage for
further feedback from anyone else wanting some kind of web frontend.