[lxc-users] Kubernetes support for LXD as CRI container runtime?

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:57:59 UTC 2017

I talked to Lin Sun as she works for IBM here locally and her Kubernetes
demo actually ran LXD worker nodes instead of Docker.

Matter of fact, she stated in the video that Docker presented various
problems to IBM  that use of LXD/LXC containers resolved.

Brian

If you watch the full video you see that also.