[lxc-users] Need help with static IP address -- Simplest use case.

Rick Leir rleir at leirtech.com
Sat Jun 10 09:57:52 UTC 2017

Mike,

Did you get the basic LXC container working on your Gentoo? That would
be a good first step to sort out your bridge problem, and you did say
'simplest use case'. Then when it is working, perhaps someone on this
list can say how similar the LXD setup would be.

For me, the basic LXC container is adequate and suits my needs so far.
Cheers -- Rick