[lxc-users] Need help with static IP address -- Simplest use case.

Michael Johnson johnson at cognitech-ut.com
Sat Jun 10 05:38:24 UTC 2017

Thanks for all the suggestions. I seem to have magically fixed it. When
I changed the parent from lxdbr0 to br0 it now works. Lxdbr0 was a
'network' I created with 'lxc network create' and br0 was the host
bridge I configured by hand. This probably makes sense to someone who
understands how lxd works. There seems to be a conflict between static
ip addresses and the way 'lxc network create' defines a bridge. Possibly
I missed a config option for routing that is necessary when static ip is
combined with 'lxc network create'.

Did not work:

devices:
  default: