[lxc-users] Broken on Gentoo linux-4.8.17-hardened-r2, LXD 2.11, and lxc 1.0.8

Jeff Kowalczyk jeff.kowalczyk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 17:08:28 UTC 2017

Michael, I haven't encountered your specific errors, but I use LXD on a
Gentoo host, ZFS storage, and running primarily Ubuntu, Debian and Alpine
containers. It works well for me. There are some differences and manual
networking steps which handled automatically by packaging on Ubuntu hosts,
but those are generally one-time operations each time you run lxd init.

The Wiki page is a good starting point: https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/LXD
If you run into Gentoo-specific problems there, the Gentoo forums might be
the next place to ask.