[lxc-users] Broken on Gentoo linux-4.8.17-hardened-r2, LXD 2.11, and lxc 1.0.8

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 16:44:26 UTC 2017

Mike,

I don’t know anything about Gentoo Linux, but can you consider using Ubuntu 16 or 17 as your LXD host?  These OS installs definitely support LXD out of the box.

As for the network bridge question; You don’t have to connect any network interface to the container.  You can simply remove the network interface from the LXD profile (or via the “lxc network detach” command)

-Ron