[lxc-users] would there be value in starting an LXD community online collection of how-to related information

Adam Stokes adam.stokes at canonical.com
Thu Jan 12 16:28:53 UTC 2017

Hi Brian,

I spoke with Stephane and it is preferred to go GitHub and fork their
website repo https://github.com/lxc/linuxcontainers.org. This is the best
place for all LXD related documentation since it is not entirely Ubuntu
specific. The other benefit is that any documentation that gets added to
the project repo will be available for others to translate.

They are also open to any suggestions you may have for structuring any of
the documentation to make it easier for users to benefit.

Thanks!