[lxc-users] would there be value in starting an LXD community online collection of how-to related information

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:23:51 UTC 2017

Brian,

Absolutely agree on an online collection of how-to docs for LXD.  We started using LXD about 8mos ago as an alternative to full-blown VMs for hosting WordPress websites.  Since then, we are now have 4 main LXD containers hosting over 100 sites, and we are expanding every day.  Our goal is to move all our sites (and other admin VMs) over to LXD in the future.

I think a wiki page of some sort to share the data would be a fantastic idea for the community.  In fact, I am spinning up my own personal blog in a few days and will have a bunch of notes on LXD.

Let me know what I can do to help or contribute.

-Ron