[lxc-users] question about lxc-copy snapshots

John da_audiophile at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 08:52:52 UTC 2017

Forgot to show the syntax invocation:  lxc-copy -n base -N snapshot1 -M -s -B overlayfs

So this leads to "snapshot1" running with base as the underlying read-only root.  Is it OK to run and to upate package in "base" while "snapshot1" is running?  I read in some guides on this topic that the readonly base image should not be running while clones are running.  Thanks!