[lxc-users] discuss.linuxcontainers.org experiment

Sean McNamara smcnam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 17:57:21 UTC 2017

Having trouble registering a new account based on Github auth. I
confirmed I'm logged into Github in another tab. Chrome latest stable
on MacOS Sierra.

Specific error (in a red box in a pop-up window) says: "Sorry, there
was an error authorizing your account. Perhaps you did not approve
authorization?"

I never even get a prompt *to* approve authorization.

Sean