[lxc-users] LXD firewall container?

gunnar.wagner gunnar.wagner at netcologne.de
Tue Apr 25 05:07:23 UTC 2017

I know that's only touching your point slightly but (as far as I know)
pfSense requires 2 physical WAN ports in order to run.

So I'd doubt is can be containerized to begin with

On 4/25/2017 12:10 AM, Ron Kelley wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> I am looking for an easy-to-configure firewall tool that provides NAT/Gateway/Firewall functions for other containers.  I know I can use iptables, etc, but I would like something more easily managed (web-based tool?) like pfSense, IPFire, IPCop, etc.  Unfortunately, many of the tools are ISO based which require “real” VM instances.
>
> I can’t seem to find any turn-key LXD firewall images; maybe I am looking in the wrong place?
>
> Any pointers?
>
> Thanks.

Gunnar Wagner | Yongfeng Village Group 12 #5, Pujiang Town, Minhang
District, 201112 Shanghai, P.R. CHINA
mob +86.159.0094.1702 | skype: professorgunrad | wechat: 15900941702