[lxc-users] lxd init - howto

gunnar.wagner gunnar.wagner at netcologne.de
Sun Apr 23 01:20:08 UTC 2017

hi Fajar,

On 4/22/2017 12:04 PM, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 5:33 PM, gunnar.wagner
> <gunnar.wagner at netcologne.de <mailto:gunnar.wagner at netcologne.de>> wrote:
>
>     is there any how-to about which options to choose and why during
>     the 'lxd init' process available anywhere?
>

> Did you read ubuntu's docs?
>
> https://help.ubuntu.com/lts/serverguide/lxd.html#lxd-configuration
> https://github.com/lxc/lxd/blob/master/doc/configuration.md
> https://github.com/lxc/lxd/blob/master/doc/storage.md#storage-backends-and-supported-functions

thanks. All interesting reads of which some I knew and will continue to
study. My point was a simple explainer of what each step in *lxd init*
practically does.

This might help to prepare for running the init process and also to make
the right decisions (due to that preparations [which may be reading
those articles you have posted])