[lxc-users] LXD 2.0.x Networking

Andreas Laut andreas.laut at spark5.de
Tue Apr 11 13:08:25 UTC 2017

Hi Gabriel,

you can set a gateway in the lxc config with lxc.network.ipv4.gateway =
172.16.24.1

The other way would be to set a option in dnsmasq to announce
172.16.24.1 as gateway.

http://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/2004q4/000006.html

Hope that helps,

regards

Andreas Laut
System-Administrator
--
Spark 5 GmbH
Rheinstr. 97
Mail: andreas.laut at spark5.de

Web: http://www.spark5.de
--
Geschäftsführer: Héctor Martinez, Henning Munte und Marko Reinbacher
Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 7809