[lxc-users] lxc1 Vs lxc2 vs lxd and libvirt

Spike spike at drba.org
Sun Apr 2 18:46:07 UTC 2017

thanks for clarifying, that's very helpful, especially the part about
libvirt, which I was reading more about and wasn't sure if indeed it was
directly using lxc or what. I most definitely don't want to use a "3rd
party" implementation even tho virt-manager is pretty appealing for some of
the end-users I'd like to give virtual machines/containers to.

thanks,

Spike