[lxc-users] LAN for LXD containers (with multiple LXD servers)?

Tilak Waelde tilak.waelde at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Sep 18 20:12:06 UTC 2016

> Hope this helps.  Happy to share my LXD configurations with anyone...
>
> -Ron

Please do! I'd really love to see a description of a production lxd /
lxc setup with proper networking and multiple hosts!

I haven't played around with it yet, but is it possible to include some
sort of VRF-lite[0] into such a setup for multi tenancy purposes? Other
than by using VLANs one could use the same IP ranges multiple times from
what I've come to understand?
I'm not sure how a user could put the containers interfaces into a
different network namespace..

cheers,
Tilak

[0] : https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/networking/vrf.txt