[lxc-users] inventory / dashboard tool to manage LXD containers' lifecycle

Nicola Volpini nicola.volpini at kambi.com
Thu Sep 8 13:07:35 UTC 2016

Thank you all for the tips.

I wasn't aware Ansible introduced the lxd module. I knew they were
working on it, good to know!
It is not a full lifecycle solution but probably better than nothing.
I'd love to see this integrated into Foreman, eventually.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message (and any attachment) is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The information in this email is confidential and may contain information that is legally privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from reading, using, publishing or disseminating such information and upon receipt, must permanently delete the original and destroy any copies. We take steps to protect against viruses and other defects but advise you to carry out your own checks and precautions as Kambi does not accept any liability for any which remain. Thank you for your co-operation.