[lxc-users] ustuehler's lxc-desktop package

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 14:05:38 UTC 2016

Dan

I'd seen that same github on the lxc-desktop by Uwe Stuehler and tried to
figure out how to contact him but had no luck (his email isn't on his
github page).

So I added some info to one of my "issues" I'd created on Uwe's GitHub:
https://github.com/ustuehler/lxc-desktop/issues/12

Assuming what I posted there solves the sticking points he had around
a *pre-start
hook for LXD* to set audio/video devices from the Host into the containers
then that would only leave the effort of creating an lxd template for it
which I don't have any experience with so not sure of how much work that
would be.

Brian