[lxc-users] Cloud-init question

Stanislav me at rooty.name
Fri Nov 4 20:28:34 UTC 2016

Hi Christian,

Thanks for pointing me, haven't paid attention that I was using ubuntu's
remote image server instead of linuxcontainers.

As for my question if somebody wondering:
Seems like it is not possible to force cloud-init to check ec2
metaserver when NoCloudNet datasource is active. So as a workaround
"#include" format can be used to perform "ec2 metaserver like" step.