[lxc-users] ANN: pyLXD 2.0.1 released!

Paul Hummer paul.hummer at canonical.com
Sun May 29 19:36:50 UTC 2016

Hi LXC-Users-

  I'm pleased to announce the release of pyLXD 2.0.1. Since pyLXD 2.0 was
released, we've had many users filing issues and providing PRs. As pyLXD
2.0 was initially conceived as a new API for use in Nova-LXD, these new
users have helped us to find and support more use cases.  Some highlights
include:

  - Full support for authenticated HTTPS certificates
  - Documentation now available at http://pylxd.readthedocs.io/
  - Additional error handling available (though certainly not complete)
  - Full test suite for the 2.0 API (and shame on us for skipping this
previously)

  It is available on PyPI here: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pylxd/2.0.1

  Thanks to all who filed issues and PRs, and especially to those who are
using pyLXD in anger and complaining loudly about clear oversights. Special
thanks to James Pic, who sprinted this last week on pyLXD and submitted
many PRs and issues, and for his patience as we worked through the hiccups
of taking in an influx of community contributions.

Cheers,
Paul