[lxc-users] Error while trying to create/start unprivilege containers/ Bug report ?

Rémy Dernat remy.d1 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 15:26:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

I ran "dist-upgrade" and I removed/purged "libpam-systemd" on Ubuntu
14.04.4 on fresh install. However, this still does not work. I am not able
to start the container from the user, although the creation seems to work
fine.

Perhaps, it is due to VirtualBox.

Anyway, if there is any documentation about manual post-configuration on
files/directories to change (and set permissions with chown and setfacl)
(?), I would be happy to read it. Indeed, I can not upgrade my servers or
workstation to Ubuntu 16.04 right now.

Cheers,
Remy