[lxc-users] zfs disk usage for published lxd images

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:38:07 UTC 2016

For what's worth, I use BTRFS, and it works great.  Container copies are almost instant.  I can use compression with minimal overhead, use quotas to limit container disk space, and can schedule a deduplication task via cron to save even more space.

Might be something for you to check out.

Thanks,

-Ron