[lxc-users] lxc stop does not stop a CentOS 7 container

Hans Deragon hans at deragon.biz
Tue May 10 17:09:32 UTC 2016

I found a bug report that is probably related to our issues:

"Shutdown failure: Assertion 'sd_id128_randomize(&id) >= 0' failed at
../src/core/dbus.c:657, function bus_on_connection(). Aborting."
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/systemd/+bug/1519499

I am willing to help out with debugging, if anybody has time to work on
this.

Best regards,
Hans Deragon