[lxc-users] lxc progress and a few questions

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Sun Mar 27 16:31:50 UTC 2016

Thanks for the feedback - I'm glad to see that zfs on ubuntu is a go,
despite the legal naysayers. I've been testing lxc and lxd containers on
ubuntu 16.04 running straight ext4, but I'll redo the partitioning, and/or
add disks, to provide some dedicated zfs storage.

As soon as I can scrounge a suitable box for a second lxd host, I'll be
ready to look at ct migration. The 2nd link you sent seems to indicate that
live migration wants to work, but I haven't been able to find any reports
from normal users in the field who've actually succeeded with live
migration. if I've missed something, please let me know.

Regards,

Jake