[lxc-users] Graphics and sound with LXD

efersept stevekadams at outlook.com
Wed Mar 23 23:47:11 UTC 2016

     I remember that someone brought up this subject a while back and I
can not remember if it was addressed. I have looked through Stephane
Graber's blog post series on lxc 1.0 at
https://www.stgraber.org/2013/12/20/lxc-1-0-blog-post-series ,
particularly the section on using applications with sound and graphical
support in containers. A while back I played with this with some success
on lxc 1.0, although without the help of this very complete tutorial,
and I would be very interested in knowing if there is a similar tutorial
for doing the same with LXD or how one could convert these steps for use
with LXD.