[lxc-users] [Solved]RE: Networking LXD containers

efersept stevekadams at outlook.com
Tue Mar 15 03:03:47 UTC 2016

Thank you Fajar, I have tried putting entries in /etc/network/interfaces
on an Ubuntu host but they are completely ignored. Well that is not
completely true, static IPs can be set for eth0 but bridge entries and
wlan0 entries are ignored The only success I have had is creating bridge
interface files using systemd-networkd in /etc/systemd/network. I don't
really understand why.

Sent from my Windows Phone