[lxc-users] Configuration information of container using set_config_item.

Heena Sirwani heenasirwani at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 09:47:16 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I have some containers that I create using lxc.create in python. These are
privileged containers. I set their network configurations using:
container.network.add and container.set_config_item for the added network.

However when I load the container later in the same program context using
lxc.Container(containerName) or
container in lxc.list_containers(as_object=True), I do not get the
configurations that I set before in the object. I only get the
configuration from the conf file. Not the ones that I set in the program.

The get_config_item("lxc.network") only returns one interface
configuration(["veth"]) from the conf file. Where the output should have
been (["veth", "veth"]).

Is there something that I am missing?

Thanks,
Heena