[lxc-users] LXD containers with dual nic

Giuseppe gcesab at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 05:35:41 UTC 2016

> A good starting question is "is your network configured the same".
Sometimes there are anti spoofing or MAC-limitation rule so that one switch
"port" only allows one MAC or one IP address only.
> One such example is networking in amazon EC2. Your network admin might
enforce the same rule on your 10G switch.

> Testing it somewhat difficult though. Perhaps install virtualbox, and set
it to use bridge networking on your problematic interface?

The only difference in the networks is that the 10Gbe one has a 9000 mtu,
but I tried also with 1500 and nothing changed. This is an home lab, so I am
the network administrator. At vSphere level the switches are identical, the
only difference is physical nic speed.

Giuseppe