[lxc-users] LXD default NS mappings

david.andel at bli.uzh.ch david.andel at bli.uzh.ch
Wed Jan 27 17:23:50 UTC 2016

Addendum: I have seen now that the setting in /etc/subuid is used as expected on all hosts but the one where root is mapped to 1'000'000. There was a wrong setting in /etc/sub[ug]id where lxd and root had the same setting. Seems that 1'000'000 is a hard coded setting when the config is wrong?
But the question below remains. Do the mappings need to correspond in order to move containers around among hosts?