[lxc-users] Networking issues with LXC containers in EC2

Peter Steele pwsteele at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 13:40:53 UTC 2016

I should have added that I have no issue running our software on a
single EC2 instance with containers running on that instance. We can
assign multiple IPs to the instance itself, as well as to the containers
running under the instance, and the containers can all communicate with
each other as well as with the host. The problem occurs when we have
more than one EC2 instance and need to have the containers in separate
instances to communicate with each other. You're right though: If no one
on this list has actually dealt with this issue themselves, the quickest
answer is probably to talk to AWS directly.

Thanks.

Peter