[lxc-users] docker in lxc

Tamas Papp tompos at martos.bme.hu
Mon Jan 11 09:16:11 UTC 2016

On 01/07/2016 07:28 PM, Serge Hallyn wrote:
> I've been playing with docker in lxd containers under cgroup namespaces.
> There are still a few things to tweak, but it mostly works.

What settings or steps does it require?

# docker daemon --storage-driver=aufs
FATA[0000] Error starting daemon: error initializing graphdriver: driver
not supported

No apparmor message this time.

iF  docker-engine 1.9.1-0~trusty                  amd64 Docker: the
open-source application container engine

ii  lxc 1.1.5-0ubuntu3                  amd64 Linux Containers userspace
tools
ii  lxd 0.26-0ubuntu3                   amd64 Container hypervisor based
on LXC - daemon

Thanks,
tamas