[lxc-users] move from LXC (custom templates) to LXD

Nicola Volpini info at nicolavolpini.net
Tue Feb 16 12:01:06 UTC 2016

On 02/09/2016 11:38 AM, Flo wrote:
> Dear list, > > <snip> > > As we've got a company policy to host all software we do
use in-house > we have to create our own LXD image server. Is there any
documentation > about how to do so? How to create those images?

Hello, I'm interested in some form of documentation as well. Right now
I'm placing the images on a repository that serves the tgz images over
http, so I can wget and import them.
I'd like to replicate the catalog+repo structure of
http://images.linuxcontainers.org/.

--
Nicola Volpini
Infrastructure Engineer