[lxc-users] lxc insttability

Bostjan Skufca bostjan at a2o.si
Fri Feb 19 10:41:17 UTC 2016

I had similar experience using CentOS 7 as host.

I did not investigate it yet, but for some reason veth network interfaces
were not being destroyed when containers stopped, and this could only be
seen with "brctl show" as more interfaces were attached to a bridge than
there were containers running. The effect was that multiple network
interfaces with the same MAC were attached to the bridge and successful
connections were, well, sporadic.

On the first inspection it only happened to some containers that had
explicit mounts from outside (unconfirmed!, just a hunch for now).

b.