[lxc-users] Unable to import the ZFS pool LXD

Goran Brkuljan goran.brkuljan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 10:42:51 UTC 2016

> @Goran, did you let lxd create a new zfs pool on top of a file
> (loopback)? If yes (e.g. you're following
> https://help.ubuntu.com/lts/serverguide/lxd.html#lxd-configuration or
> similar)

Yes that's exactly what I did.
Thank you very much for the answer it works!
 Anyway, production will probably wait one year. I am developing
prototype of some cloud platform, and containers are central point of
application. Still I don't know much about ZFS, I took it for granted
and did absolutely nothing to ensure data redundancy. May you suggest
me some practices that are considered as production ready?

Regards,
Goran